Microsoft EMET 4.1 tool Part 1 for Basic Installation and configuration in Arabic
About The Author
Ahmed Nabil has more than 17 years of experience in the field of Information Technology/Systems, Infrastructure, Project Management, Information Security, Application development/Automation, IT management and holds several professional IT certifications from Microsoft, CISCO, ISACA, ISC2, PMI, CWNP, PECB and EC- Council. Ahmed is an industry expert in Information Security and Digital Transformation, public speaker at several international conferences and author of several articles published in different international security magazines.
September 24, 2015
March 27, 2014
- Step by Step applying Microsoft Data Loss Prevention on data copied to USB
- NIST Zero Trust Architecture best practices. How Microsoft Azure applies Zero trust Architecture?
- Azure Active Directory Passwordless Cloud Authentication
- Enabling Microsoft 365 MFA policy with new Admin Center
- Microsoft Defender ATP Indicators of Compromise IoC explained
Activity Explorer AIP Always On Azure Azure AIP Azure MFA Black Screen Cloud Data Loss Prevention Defender Defender ATP DirectAccess DKIM DLP DLP rules DMARC Echo System email security EOP Firewalls Hyper-V Indicators Information Protection IOC MDATP Microsoft 365 Microsoft Defender MIP MSTSC Office 365 Office 365 MFA Palo Alto PaloAlto RDP SDK seamless Security Sentinel Server 2019 SIEM SPF URCP VPN Windows 10 Windows Defender
- Users online: 0
- Visitors today : 0
- Page views today : 0
- Total visitors : 0
- Total page view: 0