The UAG 2010 SP3 was officially released on Feb 20, 2013 as promised by the UAG team to resolve several issues mainly to support Microsoft new systems and applications (Windows 8, Server 2012, Exchange 2013, SharePoint 2013……………etc). Thanks UAG team.
Release Notes: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2744025
I will discuss my SP3 installation process and my comments for a successful implementation in another Post. One of the main issues that i faced after the installation of the UAG 2010 SP3 was that all my users were unable to access the UAG Portal page or any published site on the UAG (Mail OWA, SharePoint…………etc) and the following error is Displayed:
Forbidden Directory, Listing Denied Error code 403.14
Microsoft has a good KB that deals with this error (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/961172) however in my case i needed to reboot the IIS later on. The Steps done to fix this issue is as follows:
- Open Forefront UAG management on the UAG server.
- Open/Explore the Trunks under the HTTP and/or HTTPS connections.
- Right click each Trunk and select Disable.
- Save and Activate the UAG configuration.
- Right Click the trunks again and select enable.
- Save and Activate the Configuration again.
- Open the IIS Manager
- Highlight your server name and from the actions hit restart to restart the IIS. This should do the trick.
Hopefully this should help anyone facing this problem after UAG SP3.